Saturday, November 27, 2010

Erasmus in St.Gallen




I finally made it to St.Gallen! But, oh god, at first it wasn't pretty. Being really happy to leave cold Skandinavia behind (don't get me wrong i did have a blast there, but sooo cold) I was really looking forward to getting some southern vibes. Ha! you wish!

First of all, I arrived in Switzerland in pieces, the guy who brought me here didn't treat me well, let me tell you that. Is this the way to treat a cosmopolitan? But worse, when I got there no one seemed to care about me. All those profit maximizing bastards were studying and writing papers in the library. Wandering around in the snow looking for friends the only person I found was this boy in the yellow sweater. What a bully! He treated me like a freshman, threw me into the snow, used me to express his hate towards the rich and beautiful and most and for all: All I got to eat was CHOCOLATE! oh my, what happened to the swiss hospitality, i thought.

But then, left all alone in the snow, broken and sick of Toblerone, the CEMSies came along. Unfortunately they were busy with the initiation ritual for their new members, so they had completely forgotten about me. But oh they made up for it. All of them treated me soooo nice, almost like a king. They even let me touch one of their cow bells, and it was quite a big one. This has got to mean something :)


Unfortunately, I just had one day there, since now I am returning to Rotterdam. Oh I can't wait to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment