Monday, November 22, 2010

Erasmus in Norway

GO BERGEEEEEEN!!!!
About time! After spending two weeks in Bergen I couldn't wait to tell you about my experiences! The CEMSies at NHH have been really nice to me, despite their being very busy with exams, and I am grateful that they were able to take me out a couple of times so that I could see their beautiful city with my own eyes.

I was first taken to a superawesom Halloween party. At first I was a little scared by the costumes, but I got used to it pretty fast and had a lot of fun at the party!



After the Halloween party I was taken hiking. I definitely recommend Bergen as a hiking destination, the air is really fresh and clean and the views are amazing!




And naturally, I was taken to see the main sights of the city!


The mountain Fløyen Bryggen


Zachariasbryggen The Fish Market


Strandgaten The beautiful harbor

I really hope to get the chance to see Bergen again. The weather really isn't as bad as they say, and the city is absolutely beautiful. Thank you, CEMS Club Bergen!!!









































































No comments:

Post a Comment