Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Trip to Istanbul...

I was welcomed by the friendly people of Istanbul and together with my friends we stayed in Koç's guest houses. When I reached Istanbul the students weren't there yet so the coordinators showed all their interest in me, I should admit that I was kinda spoiled and felt like a star.

Little trips to main campus and downtown were really amusing!

I got rid of the feeling that I could have been seen as an outcast and even watched the presentations with my friends.

The weather in Istanbul was brilliant so I also wore my glasses.

Tasting the traditional food was a great experience.

Couldn't resist the yummy Turkish dessert as well!

Taking part in all the meetings was a little bit tiring...

I grabbed some Turkish words during my visit to the Koç Library!

After exploring the campus I took a rest by the valley on my own and listened the silence.
Mostly, I rested on cosy CEMS towels!
I was impressed by the guy I saw downtown so I tried the same gesture in the main campus.
The boat trip over the Bosphorus was quite amazing, travelling from Europe to Asia was devastating, I hold my breath and watched the unique prospect.

I had the chance of meeting with the founder of Koç University, Mr. Vehbi Koç, so I was happy.
Take care of yourselves and see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment